The task is to create a very straightforward 2048 game for Android, the main difference from the original 2048 game is that the board size is to be 5x5.
All graphics are already done (e.g. tile colours, background for the menu screen etc). Below are the requirements:
- the interface and gameplay should be similar to the original 2048 game;
- the board size to be 5x5 tiles. It will have a simple twist to be discussed later. This will be very easy to code. I have done this game in Excel spreadsheet and can send a video and help with the code procedures. The spreadsheet is a complete game and includes level generator etc. This Android app is to be a replica of it;
- there are no sounds in the game;
- rate it, share and leaderboard with Google Play Games or similar;
- pop ups at the end of each game saying failed/won and giving players score and his best for the level;
- simple animations like in the original game: when new tile appears it is animated by changing its size;
- to include splash/menu screen, level map, game screen (all graphics for the splash/menu screen and level map are done). There will be a simple database that should be used for generating levels. It will determine initial value/type of each tile;
- full screen pop up ads after each game, ads account number will be provided;
- any bought source code (e.g. from Apkacode, evantomarket or similar app marketplaces) must be clearly stated;
- to include simple 'how to play' screen;
- it must be possible to make updates to the game in the future;
- game to work on mobiles and tablets;
- send APK, and all source code etc for this project;
Send examples of your similar work.
By bidding on this project you agree that all correspondence is confidential and you will not give away, sell, pass on, publish etc anything that is discussed or you create under this project. You will be required to sign non-disclosure agreement and agree that you transfer all rights to the created code/product to me so that I do not have any issues with using it officially. You agree that you cannot sell, publish, pass on, give away, etc this game or game based directly on this one.
Your work cannot contain any copyright content or plagiarism. Should you use Intellectual Property of others then you will remain liable for any such infringements.
If satisfied with your work then the same game will be required for iOS.