Below is more information about the App.
1. We seek an outstanding App that is fit for purpose and that is made to the current best practice in the App development space.
2. We wish to create an App to facilitate access to trained domestic workers; an app to match supply and demand of domestic tasks and chores. This App is primarily for the segment of the market that requires a one-off service, on the go, and as required, without having to hire a full-time domestic worker.
3. The App is therefore a platform that middle class Kenyans can log on to and 1) register, 2) access domestic worker profiles, 3) sign-up for a service and access domestic worker contact details, 4) pay domestic workers and 5) review domestic worker.
4. The App platform must be suited for the Kenyan smart phone market
5. We will require features for SMS, payments, and location tracking, etc.
6. We will also require an administration portal to manage content, users, etc. We will need to continuously onboard new domestic workers and ensure the App is secure for both supply and demand.
7. This App would be for the the Jazza Centre [login to view URL] and you can find background info on domestic workers on the same site.
8. The App must be created to permit expansion to other countries at a later stage—if needed.
With this, I trust you can send me a concept and a quote to gkiogora@[login to view URL]