Create an App (both iOS and Android) for Ebay auctions that can place a bid just a few seconds before the auction ends (so called "sniper").
The app should include the following functions:
- free download (trial version with ads) and paid version (user has to buy score points, without ads)
- users can easily log in with Ebay user name and password
- users can enter or paste an ebay auction number
- MAIN FUNCTION: for one particular ebay item, users can place a bid and enter the time when the app places the bid for the user (e.g. 3 seconds before the auction ends)
- users can create a group with bids on many auctions; after the first bid is successfull, all the other bids of that group shall be deleted automatically
- users have an overview screen for current auctions that they are bidding on, with the functions to edit or delete the bidding they made
- users can browse the ebay website from within the app
- languages: English and German, but all icons should be as self-explaining and user-friendly as possible
- users should get push up notifications and e-mails whenever they win or lose an auction or when another user places a higher bid
- users should be able to switch between all existing ebay domains, such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
- no special design required, the app is all about the function
For reference, please see the app BAYTOMAT.
For any questions, please feel free to ask.
9 freelancers are bidding on average €271 for this job
Hi! I'm interesting your project very well. I am good ios Development. And also I have many experience and good skill about web and android development. Let's go ahead with me