Currently working Android APP that has been developed as a Visual Studio solution utilising Xamarin Forms which consists of the below
Windows .exe portion
Portable Droid IOS
All of the portions of the solution have been developed to a stage of Alpha build apart from IOS which has not been developed. The focus of development at the moment will be the android APP and not the other services.
We are looking for someone to initially complete the build of the android portion of the app which include the below requirements for stage 1. In stage 2 we will be looking to build the IOS portion of the app. Currently we have several stages in our roadmap for the app and will look at this as an ongoing work base not one off.
• Run as service on phone instead of background application
• App crashes when unable to connect to server
• When deleting a user, all the icons don’t update properly
• When editing a user all icons appear unknown
• Check security and possible vulnerabilities
• Clean up code if required and make more efficient
• Delays loading application
• Ability to add new extensions
• Able to do page refreshes (scroll down for refresh)
• Ability to re-arrange icons on main screen
• Ability to turn off mobile activity within the app via settings page (you can still see when others are on a call but others wont be able to see when your mobile is on a call). More settings features will be added at a later date.
• Overall App appearance and ease of functionality (i.e. layouts, styles, pages)
Please provide me with an estimated number of hours you think would be required to complete the above.