Saarey Music is an audio streaming service for South Asian classical music.
We have a specific case where users using some specific Android handsets face a pausing and/or crashing issue when streaming music and the device is locked. Can you help identify the issue and fix it?
The issue comes when between 10 - 45 mins into playing in the locked screen. Here are the steps:
1. Play a long track (>45mins)
2. Lock the device and keep it locked
3. Audio pauses after some time (despite being buffered) OR App crashes after some time.
The issue has been reported by the following:
1. User in Abu Dhabi using Samsung Galaxy A31.
2. User in London using Oppo A16K
3. User in Lahore using Xiaomi Mi 11
Note: Internet speed, carrier and country have all been ruled out as possible issues. There is no crash log.
IMPORTANT: Please test the error on your end before putting in your submissions - and share the test result as a part of the proposal. To test, please create an account on Saarey Music (its free), share the email you used to create an account and I will open free access for you so you can stream.
If you are selected to do this project, payment in this project is based on successful performance. The process will be as follows. We will:
1. Sign an NDA and Intellectual Property agreement.
2. Share our code with you (its built in ionic)
3. Release your modified code on the Google Play Store
4. Ask the users who have complained to test the issue on their handsets (this may take upto a month as we cannot push the users to do it quickly)
If the users confirm that the pausing/crashing issue has been resolved, you will be paid. If not, then we will share their feedback with you and give you 1 more try. If it still does not work, then no payment.
Note: We will require the modified code from you.
14 freelancers are bidding on average £198 for this job
Somebody called for quality and saving time? We have just 3 steps! 1st- Let's talk in the chat *** I WILL CATCH YOU LESS THAN A MINUTE*** 2nd- Finalize exactly what we want 3rd- Start a journey to the creativity
yes i will solve your streaming app issue i already have experience in same kind of app before so i can solve your problem with no issue feel free to text me