I am upgrading my "Hand of god App" which available on iOS and Android
Website: [url removed, login to view]
Platform: initially Swift iOS
My app predicts results of sporting events by sourcing statistical data (long term averages) and allowing users to enter additional subjective match day variables to refine their prediction.
My app will calculate the prediction chance as a percentage in the following two formats:
HOME TEAM WIN | DRAW | AWAY TEAM WIN
HOME TEAM WIN | AWAY TEAM WIN
And your task is to simulate a random visual prediction based on those chances. See Mac Numbers file with math logic in the file.
Need a graphical representation either chart of graph to display to users when executing a sports prediction. You don't need to understand the prediction algorithm but simply display some prediction data iteration visually to make it exciting before picking a winner.
So based on a prediction chance calculated by the "Hand of god App" algorithm I want to run a random simulation of the event based on the initial statistical chances calculated.
I need help in visually simulating the prediction based on the chances calculated by the app.
I am attaching a Mac Numbers document so that you can see how I am generating the random numbers and still working within the initial prediction parameters and still allowing for randomness. The formulas for prediction graphs are there.
The initial percentage chance of 45% Home Team Wins, 25% Chance for a Draw and 30% Away Team Wins is a given and produced by the app the rest is random based on those initial values.
I am also attaching two animated GIFS, which is my initial thoughts on how to simulate a game visually.
There are many free charts available on github but I am not certain what would be the best option for me.
If you have some cool charts that would work well for me purpose this would be an easy and enjoyable project to work on. I am open to other charts and representations then the ones I imagined.
I would like iOS Swift code that can produce some cool and exciting simulated animation of the algorithm going through iterations of random predictions based on initial chances. Math logic in numbers file attached. Your task is mainly the graphical simulation (chart or graph).
I require an indication of what the simulation would look like before I give the job. So only apply if you already have some cool applicable chart representation.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $252 for this job
Hi, I have 6+ years of experience in Mobile App development and I have developer having great experiences in Web development. So I will be more fit for your work.