Looking for an experienced developer for a 3–6-months project. You will be responsible for building and designing an employee scheduling and Time Tracking software for the modern work force. This contract includes multiple sub-projects. Must be experienced with MySQL, API, Web Design, Vue.js, Website Development, [login to view URL], Mobile App development, Android App Development, Laravel, Database Design, Livewire, UX/UI. Please note we are creating a Rich Internet Application, not a website/blog/etc. We have specifications available for applicants to review upon request.
• Experience creating localized (many languages) interfaces
• UI & UX, interactivity design experiences a huge plus
• Website Development
• Android and iOS mobile App Development,
• Graphics design experience a plus but not required for this project
• Experience in making architectural recommendations (wireframes will be provided)
• Prior experience with Scrum is a plus
• Prior experience with continuous delivery and integration is a plus
The UX goal of our project is to take a highly technical and difficult topic and translate that into a beautiful, intuitive, and functional interface.
To be a best fit for this project you need:
• Ability to communicate clearly
• Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
• Write “I am a human” at the top of your proposal
• Attention to details
• Willingness to sign an NDA
If you are interested in this project, please reply with your resume, prior experience/job completed.