(work-for-equity position to become co-owner in a promising startup. 15-20 hours/week)
What we're working on
Start-up with ambitions to make an impact on the dynamics of the relationship of couples. Togethery is an app where couples get to know each other in a new and exciting way. The app will ask questions and start challenges that will be fun and exciting and start a great journey. We are combining the newest technology with a variety of psychological theories, personality profiling, and different interaction games, and creating an app that will become smarter and more personal the more you use it with your partner. Togethery will give you challenges and assignments that are fun and eye opening and will give you plenty to think and talk about. It will ask the questions you never dared or thought of.
What we're looking for
We are looking for new team members to work on our app in the games / mental health and productivity space. You will be working in a remote team of talented designers, product, and business people from Denmark and Canada. The team follows best practices in delivering high-quality product experiences, and we have been working on the app for 8 months now, and a full-stack member of our team had to leave due to personal reasons. The task will be to finish development and deliver the app to market, and continue development with the rest of the team. We value positive work ethics, a high level of organizational skill, drive, and self-governance in our development team.
What you will be doing
● Build and maintain the Togethery app.
● Collaborate with the product and design team to scope out new features.
● Ensure high quality and performance.
● Run tests for robustness, usability and reliability.
● Work on new features, fixing bugs and improving performance.
● Maintain and evolve the code base.
● Design and implement updates smoothly.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency, customer satisfaction, and business viability.
What you should bring along
● 3+ years of experience with mobile app development.
● Experience with Dart, Flutter and the iOS and Android toolchain.
● Experience with Git version control and GitHub project management tools.
● Ability to speak and write English fluently.
● Ability to work 15-20 hours weekly min in the beginning
● Ability to take initiative and employ good judgment.
● Ability to break down large assignments into smaller parts and implement viable solutions for each part.
● Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (Facebook SDK, Adjust SDK or similar).
● Experience with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
● Experience with publishing app(s) on Apple App Store and/or Google Play.
What we are offering
● A co-owner (partner) status and shares in Togethery ApS.
● A dynamic and enthusiastic start-up working environment
● The opportunity to work on a product that can help millions of users all around the world.
● Flexible work hours
● Influence on all decisions, and being part of something new and exciting
● An environment that will help you grow both personally and professionally.
18 freelancers are bidding on average €15/hour for this job
Hi, i am full stack Mobile app developer having 8 years of experience in development . I development Hybrid ( Flutter + React Native ) Application as well as Native apps . Lets connect and discuss more