• The developer will join our mobile application development team on a mission of constantly improving our ideas.
• The participant should be a team player and should be aware of his responsibilies towards his team.
• Continuously investigate state-of-the-art software disciplines and willing to inform colleagues.
• The participant should be positive, visionairy and open to new ideas.
Aranan Temel Nitelikler
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering (app store submission requirements) cross-platform "[login to view URL]" applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio.
• Strong C# and XAML skills
• Experience in designing and developing custom controls (custom renderers etc) for Android and iOS. Also should know Dependency Services using interfaces.
• Strong knowledge in Asynchronous Programming.
• Strong knowledge in git version control (should be able to manage multiple branches)
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, MVVM, and object-oriented design.
• Independent researching, solution finding, analysis, and problem-solving skills and capabilities.
• Not to be afraid of getting his/her hands dirty with a platform or technology that he/she doesn’t know, and is always eager to learn something new.
24 freelancers are bidding on average €3975 for this job
Hi, I have 8 years of experience in xamarin. Have already developed lot of apps and games using xamarin. Can do this in less time with good quality. Thanks & Regards, Jasmin
Hello, I have checked The requirement and understand that as well. I have created SIMILAR in past. Do you want to see the DEMO ??? Can will send you ?? Thanks.