I am creating a team of three to build a new iOS and Android mobile game. I am seeking a game developer to build the core game, and use sound and art assets sourced from another contractor.
- Will be a F2P game with standard In-App Payments and on-demand Video Ads.
- Gameplay style is a clicker/idle/incremental.
- This means, mostly static images, very little animation, but with various menus, UI designs, and icons.
- The developer will need to use placeholder images
- Due to the "idle" mechanics of the game, there will be resource management at play. For example, date tracking, timers for large quantities of variables, and maintaining save states, whether the mobile device is awake or not.
- Basic animations will include NPC objects travelling on set 2D paths. No complicated pathfinding calculations required, no obstacles, no collision detection. These are mostly for "visual show".
- These NPC objects will be randomly generated visually from group of premade art assets (e.g. hat, head, body, legs - scrambled into different configurations.)
- Cheat protection, and security measures like encryption and code obfuscation is a plus.
- Mobile game development and Unity experience preferred
To see an example commercial product, please test "Virtual Beggar" on iOS or Android.
If you can fully build an incremental/idle game similiar to this game, then you should have no difficulties successfull completing this project. Main differences to this new project include; improved graphics, music, and various mechanic changes.
53 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Hi I am really interested in your project. I have full experience of game programming with unity3d. I could satisfy you. Everything will be done well if you work with me. Thank you
Hi I have 8+ years of experience in Game development(3+ yrs in Unity). For previous work please visit my profile page. Let me know if you have any question. Thanks Pratik