I would like to create an image / photo jigsaw puzzle game in both android & iOS platforms.
1. an image should be sliced into atleast 32 squares and arranged on screen randomly.
2. user should be able to drag any square.
3. swipe left on a slice to flip left, swipe right on a slice to flip right. (same for swipe top, bottom)
A server url will send you 3 parameters in JSON.
1. image url
2. slice count (32 or 24 or any number)
3. an array of random slice object variables (x1, x4,x12,x14,x3) based on that order your app have to arrange the sliced objects. Lets say we slice the image as 20px x 20px slices.. and we call first object as x1.
4. think how to include the positioning & orientation of slice as array object reference labeling.
Your app should have a "Submit" button on bottom of the app. It should send back the slice array JSON back to server and server will check if current arrangement is correct or wrong .. and it will return "success" or fail on next screen.
1. Ready to sign NDA
2. Provide full source code
3. You can host the demo/development app in your server until full escrow payments are done.
Expected time: 3 Weeks.