Create an iPhone/iPad application which will connect to 4 ardunio’s simultaneously over Bluetooth to read the weight of load put on the scales.
I propose using BLE-mini devices for the Bluetooth communication, and the hx711 load cell amplifier to read the weight of the scale. Each device will be identified as LF, RF, LR, RR, for each corner. The devices for each corner will be identical, identified but a different resistor on one of the analogue inputs.
• Connect to the 4 scales
• (tare) Zero the scale
• Change the unit of scale between KG and lbls and percentage
• Display the weight of each of scales individually
• Display the combined total weight of the scales
• Display the cross weight
• Show the battery status of each scale
• Store the above information, with an option of brief notes.
• Export the information