Our current iOS app is written for both iPhone and iPad and supports iOS versions 10.3.3 and later. (version 10.3.3 is only on iPad 4th generation)
as part of the app, we allow users to superimpose an image on top of another image.
The user clicks "Add Background Image" and sets the background of the "scene".
The user then clicks "Add Foreground Image" and selects a photo of a person to superimpose onto the background.
After a photo is selected for the foreground, we would like to allow the user to edit the photo and remove the background. If possible, a single button that says "remove background" and the background will be intelligently removed. if necessary, we can have the user indicate the parts they would like to "keep" and then a button to remove the rest.
The project requirements are:
1. Create a prototype project that works on iPhone and iPad. iOS versions 10.3.3 and greater.
2. Allow the user to select an image to use as the "background" of the scene.
3. Allow the user to select an image as the "foreground" of the scene.
4. Allow the user to EDIT the foreground image and remove the background (either intelligently with a single button click or with minimal user interaction).
5. Superimpose the foreground image with the background removed onto the scene.
I've looked into OpenCV as a possible solution, however no one on our team has "expertise" in this technology. It could be considered an option tho.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $176 for this job
Hello I understand your requirement of the app for removing the background from the image automatically with single button or [login to view URL] open PM so we discuss more about it. Thanks
I am the recipient of the award of the best designer certificate in the Middle East and the reason for that I have been working in this field for 16 years and I have a great experience