We have an iOS app written in objective-c. We'd now like to add push notification. We have signed up for OneSignal ([login to view URL]) and are now seeking an experienced iOS developer to help us implement push notifications to our app. Important: You will only need to take care of integrating the OneSignal SDK into our app. There is no work to be done on our backend (for now we will just manually send the notifications through OneSignal directly.
To keep things simple, the push notification will always be send to all users of our app. Every user should see a message on their first login giving permission to receive notifications, and they will then receive one notification per week (our app is an online magazine, and we have a new edition coming out once a week).
What needs to be done:
- Download our app through Bitbucket
- Help us register for an iOS Push Certificate in our developer account
- Set up our OneSignal account to be able to send one weekly push notification through OneSignal
- Add the OneSignal SDK to our app and implement the logic
- Test it
- Send us instructions in English how we can test it, and how to send out notifications in the future
Please indicate how much experience you have working with OneSignal (this will also allow us to identify if you've actually read our instructions)
31 freelancers are bidding on average $187 for this job
Hi, I have integrated onesignal push in some of my apps, i can do this easily. I can also help in setup with push certificate on server. Check my portfolio : [login to view URL] Thanks!
Hi there. I can help you to integrate OneSignal service to your app to send push notification. Please award the project and send the source code, I can start it today. Thanks and hope to work with your team.