A kiosk app that allows users to:
1. Sign up by filling in their info (name, dob, gender etc)
2. Answer a questionnaire
3. Add any additional info
4. Complete the questionnaire (send to API backend)
5. Return app to start screen, ready for next user to sign up
We have a fully functional version of the tablet app which was built using Corona SDK. Now we want to re-create the exact same app using React Native. We've got a web application backend (PHP/MySQL) which exposes an API for the mobile app.
Some progress has already been made in React Native (±50%):
1. All of the screens have been built
2. React Navigation has been implemented
2. Redux has been implemented
3. Some backend API calls have been implemented
4. Some flow of control has been implemented
Here's what needs to be done to complete the app (±50%):
1. Integrate React Navigation with Redux
2. Implement additional API calls using Redux Thunk and Axios (all API details provided)
3. Form validation
4. Remove StatusBar
5. Automatic return to Start screen after 30s of inactivity
6. Cross device UI fixes (some X-Y position data is sent from the API to the app)
7. General code cleanup
8. Fine touches + bug fixes
Mention "EMCEE" in your application to prove that you've read the project brief.
We will need you to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to be considered for this job.
Please answer these questions
Do you have any questions about the job description?
How long have you been developing React Native apps for?
Are you familiar with the Flux pattern and can you successfully implement Redux, Redux Thunk and Axios for API calls?
Can you show any examples of previous React Native work?
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
April 23, 2018