I need someone to create a size calculator where customer puts in measurements & their clothing size will calculate for my online clothing store.
- This app must be apple & samsung friendly.
- This app must be connected to http://thecrvycollection.com (This is an online store website made with SquareSpace)
- Customer downloads the app via app store (Apple & Samsung)
- Customer will be welcomed to 'The CRVY Calculator'
- Customer creates an account via email address OR sign up using facebook
- There will be a few menu options which will also be on our website
- The CRVY Calculator will be a size calculator that customer will enter in a photograph of themselves, enter height, waist, bust, hips, torso measurements & the app will calculate their clothing size.
- The calculator will also show what the clothing piece will look like on the photo the customer has uploaded.
- The customer will be able to share this calculation on facebook
- The customer will also be able to purchase all pieces on this app (The app must be connected with our live website http://thecrvycollection.com)
34 freelancers are bidding on average $199 for this job
Hello I have gone through your mobile app functionality I will provide you app design and development I just need to discuss more in details Please message me so we will discuss more in details Thanks Champian
Hi, I am having 5+years of experience in iOS application development. Also, expertise in Xcode, Swift, Objective C, PHP, Wordpress, Web services API's, Back-end & graphic design. Thanks
Hi, I am an iOS app developer and can built this app to calculate clothing size based on calculations provided by you. Do you have designs ready for this app? Please PM for details. Thanks Sam
Hi there! Thanks for your description, I have checked your project and understood all your requirements. So I can help you. Please send me detail so that we can discuss more.
Hello, My name is Danh, an iOS developer with 2 years of experience. I took a look at your attachments. I think the app is simple. The hardest part is formula. Do you have it? Regards, Danh Huynh