This is an iPhone App: I have also posted the Android version as a separate project. start to getting it on the store for purchase, and some time allowed for testing and QA.
I dont have a wireframe or anything fancy like that - just an idea and i can show you another app that i want it to look similar to. I do have some screenshots because the project was started by another developer and not completed. I want a recipe app that is free for 1 part, then to unlock the entire app, its a paid app. there will be different categories like breakfast , glueten free recipes, fat free recipes, etc...
Also, i want to connect it to usda nutritional facts so that youre able to see nutritional info after choosing recipes - and they have their API info here:[url removed, login to view]
i want the categorization to be like this:[url removed, login to view]
at the end of each day, the app should notify user of "green" facts: which is fairly easy - just use this formula for a vegan calculator - it shows how many lives, water, land, etc.. you saved:[url removed, login to view]
Here are some things to note;
1. the app is partially free -
2. there will be a 21 day challenge that is also free
3. I want to be able to edit and update recipes myself after app is finished
4. I want to add different categories to the app as i think of them during our project: for example: news,...
5. I want the app to have capability to send updates to users: ie. new ebook is out, go check it out - this should show up when app os opened like a pop-up - and i would like to have ability to change and update that
6. i need someone that can put it on the android store
7. i do not have a local server - so you must know how to work with a cloud server
8. I want the programming to be well noted so when i need to hire someone else, i can do so easily
9. i prefer someone who has already completed a food app so i can see it.
10. i am not an expert by any means in this area so please understand that my budget is MY BUDGET - when we uncover different needs for the app, that is included in my budget. I mean no malice by not providing detailed wireframe, etc info, i just dont have the skills for that - so I will tell you what i want, and expect you to deliver and bring it to life.
11. there will be a shopping list area where user can cross off what they have when they choose a recipe to make and it gives them ingredients