We are looking for an iOS Developer that want to work with us on a longer term, we have a small app with complex features.
The way we work is to determine the sprint and requirements, we discuss, then you will estimate the required budget, we consider to accept it, you Get to work, you test, test, test, when you deliver we do an acceptance test, you Get paid, and we continue with the next sprint.
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience in developing mobile apps for iOS platform.
- Expertise in XCode and Interface Builder
- Familiarity with UI/UX design for the mobile devices.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills
- An In-depth knowledge of Objective C 2.0, Cocoa Framework, Apple Script, Core Graphics, Core Audio, Swift 2,3,4
- Expertise in the iPhone SDK, Cocoa Touch Framework, Open GL ES 2.0, Open AL, Core Graphics, Core Animation,
- Experience with Instruments such as Leaks, Object Allocation, and CPU Sampler.
- Strong product sense and the ability to own large areas of product design and usability.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Familiarity with version control systems like gitlab
- Highly expierenced and mandatory working with unit tests
- Do suggestions for improvements, highest efficiency etc.
- Expierenced with Continues Integration (CI) with f.e. jenkins
- Give daily updates of progress
- Not looking for a team, but for a natural person
- Sign a NDA
If you are made for this job and fit in all the requirements?
Please send me some references of apps you build that including complex animations. I look forward to hear from you.
103 freelancers are bidding on average $2507 for this job
Hi, I am an experienced developer with 8 years of experience in mobile apps. Please share more details so we can discuss. Thanks! Check our portfolio : [login to view URL]