Trust Wallet code link:
[login to view URL]
Link of desktop wallet LQX Coin:
[login to view URL] (linux)
[login to view URL] (windows)
The basic manual for compiling and deploying the application for Android and IOS must be prepared
0. Add the LQX Coin coin to the wallet portfolio and test the sending and receiving of coins. When you're ready send me the address and I'll send you coins to test between two different wallets.
1. Change the application logo. You must ask me what size and type of the image for me to provide for you.
2. There are 3 icons at the bottom of the application's main page. The middle icon and access to exchange and brokerage. It must be hidden from the application, but it must not be removed.
3. The first icon at the bottom of the main page is the trust wallet symbol. You must ask me for the size and type of the image so I can send you a new icon.
4. In the blue area of the main page you have an option to buy coins. It must be hidden, but not removed. The receiving option must be in its position so that there is a new harmonization of the screen.
5. On the coin receiving screen, when you click to receive a coin, the trust wallet icon appears. It must be changed.
6. Any trust wallet icon must be replaced with the new icon that I will send.
7. Any reference to the name trust must be referenced by the new application name that I will still send.
8. Perhaps I will ask you to change the color of the wallet from blue to another that I have yet to decide.
It is necessary to show in a document which files have been changed and which code snippets. As a cryptocurrency wallet we need to make sure that there are no malicious codes implanted.
Validation works as follows:
You do the job and make the application available for download on Android and IOS without having to send me the codes
Please only apply when you read project