We have a charity service app that was built a few years ago using Firebase authentication, ui and and database. The App created users and has a Firebase sign in, chat, and storage of information in the Firebase database. However, unfortunately our developer left suddenly before the project was completed and we no longer have access to the original firebase project and database that were created.
The app is cross platform and we require someone Firebase experience to:
1) recreate the authorisation links to the app,.
2) recreate the firebase database based on understanding the existing code (written in an older version) and its interactions to the mysql databases.
3) In addition this will require the debugging of the existing code in both IOS and android.
4) Complete the creation of an admin panel and eventually help with future development.
Skills we are looking for initially are as follows:
• Firebase authentication / database
• Mobile App development
Please do not contact us if you do not have extensive experience of the above.
You will need to sign our Non-Disclosure Agreement before we release key elements of our project for your review.
Please do not consider bidding for this project unless you are willing to accept the above terms.
20 freelancers are bidding on average £232 for this job
HI, With 5+ years of rich experience in php development, I am a senior expert. And I am very familiar with google firebase. If you want the best developer, please contact me. Best Regards. Aleksei.
I have my own india based organisation Draggital. You can visit our website www.draggital.com. We have successfully completed n number of projects with 100% client satisfaction. Our team consist of expert developers.