We are looking for a qualified Mobile Apps Developer to join our ART (Abstinent Research & Technologies) team. You will be working with team of developers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Good working knowledge of Apache Cordova or Ionic Framework i.e. in Hybrid platform.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
• Proven work experience as a Mobile Apps developer of building apps from end to end.
• Previous experience building mobile applications and mobile websites for Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows Mobile or Windows Phone.
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to make compatibility with different screen sizes.
• Ability to deal with webservices in XML, JSON parsing.
• Must have implemented at least one application which uses server side
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns
• Familiarity with Google cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Familiarity with OOP design principles
• Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• Flexible Working Hours
• Work from Home
• Incentive Plans
• Health & Medical Insurance
27 freelancers are bidding on average ₹59814 for this job
Dear Sir, We already developed similar application for one of our client. We can use reusable components and deliver your project in a short span of time. Let us discuss. Cheers Prithvi [login to view URL]