Hi. This is Armando, a Mexican developer looking for another dev to help me out with one of my projects.
I have a few companies that need an internal app to communicate with their employees. In a nutshell, they need a messaging tool for Android and iOS. And in particular:
- a web panel (users/groups management, generate reports & send messages to apps). This could be done directly from Firebase or from a custom mini-website. The administrator should be able to load a bunch of users from a file (i.e. excel) and to generate reports in pdf format (simple stuff: number of downloads, messages sent, etc).
- a web server. I'm happy with writing something simple by hand in either Node.js or Go or to use a cloud service to make it easier. The web panel and the apps will communicate with the server.
- mobile apps. We'll need some kind of template app that is easy to customize for specific companies (mostly the theme/logos). In terms of functionality I want to start with something simple: loading screen, login/recover password, list of messages/message detail, promotions/promotion detail. I don't need real-time communication but instead something like emails.
You will be doing 90% of the development once we break down the project into smaller tasks. I will create the repositories, setup the environments, and review your code once we start the development.
I don't mind starting with a messaging template, or something to accelerate the process. Such as [login to view URL] or pusher.com.
These are my questions:
- Hi. If I awarded you the project, can you briefly describe to me what technologies would you use and how?
- Are you able to speak clearly in English on video & voice over Skype?
- How long do you think this will take?