Need to build an Android app, Relax Times, which will provide three experiences in one app – View streaming from a (wirelessly) connected camera, or watch a movie on Netflix, or run another app which has VR capability.
1. The app can connect to a wifi and/or a Bluetooth video camera and display live stream
2. Can connect to the Android App (Relax VR). Meaning, when clicked on the relax option, it will open the Relax VR app. Upon exiting the app (Relax VR), will return to the main app (Relax Times).
3. Can connect to website (live video streaming), allows selection and run the contents. For example Netflix or similar. Need to come up with a best way to access Netflix.
4. Provide menu navigation to the three experiences. (eg. [login to view URL]). Should be able to return to main menus for selection of each option.
Knowns and Assumptions
1. Android only app (you can build using native)
2. The Relax VR is a VR compatible app. The app to be built is not required to have VR capability
3. It only needs to connect to only one camera (fixed, thru wifi and/or Bluetooth). Samples:
[login to view URL]:g:woMAAOSwaPNcLF7-:rk:11:pf:0
[login to view URL]:m:mnbffaqlYHbEPQcXVCCcvVw:rk:7:pf:0
4. The Relax VR will make any changes required to be able to manage the session state and to exit gracefully to the parent app, if it was invoked from the parent app
5. Does not require authentication for now
6. Will provide the trial version of Relax VR
7. Trial access to Netflix will be provided if required
89 freelancers are bidding on average $1314 for this job
Hello I am Android expert and have experienced a lot. This project is very interesting for me and perfect fit with my skills. I would like to discuss more details with you. Hope to meet you soon. Best Regards