Using this application org should be able to trace the user activities to their newsletters posts etc..
Main set of story points are as follows.
• Be able to do this as a single article where publisher could post like you would on say Facebook (photos and text) and then attached a PDF if need be so people can read it as a one page document.
• Have real time notifications to employees that a new article has gone live.
• We would also like to be able to post video.
• We would like our staff to be able to like or comment on article, with their comments to be approved by the author or sys admin.
EMPLOYEES – Will provide you the API for this
• It would be good to have a function where we can group our employees – by location and position.
• For example, if there is an announcement to go out to certain designations, the app has the function to push it out to those people only.
• Metrics is a key piece when it comes to communication content. We need to know what our employees are reading, what they do and don’t like, what articles are they engaging with, readership numbers of articles – the list is endless.
• Ideally on the back end, author could pre-load content for the future – days, week, month and year – and on the assigned date it would automatically go live.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $1351 for this job
Hi, Hope you are doing well! I am professional mobile app developer with over 7 years experiences. I am very interested in this project. Hope to work with you. Best Regards