My company have a web site which is build with responsive design. The web site works well on regular desktop browsers in full size and on mobile size emulations.
Either native coding or PhoneGap/Cordova are accepted.
The scope of work includes the following:
- Creating iOS app suitable for iPhone and iPad.
In order to test the app, we require also a TestFlight (or other tool) access.
- Creating an Android app (apk file)
- Testing the application
We will provide login details for accessing the web site and simple instructions for testing ~10 pages. 'Testing' means checking for style faults which look well on mobile browsers but might look different on the app.
- Full source code and project files should be part of the
- APK file for the android app
- TestFlight (or other) access for testing the iOS app
- Simple testing findings report - for any found fault required a screenshot and short description of the use case.