I run a simple call centre in which I provide around 100 staff members with lists of contacts (Name, Address, Telephone Numbers). I have in total around 50 lists with about 20 contacts each. I would like to design a mobile app that allows me to assign these individual lists to staff members. The staff member can request the lastest list (checkin the list). After the staff member has called each number on the list they need to be able to annotate the number (removing it if disconnected for example). Once all the numbers in the list have been completed the list is returned (checkout list) and a new list can be selected
Front end functions
1. Request a new list (checkin list)
2. Be able to Print the list
3. Within the list view be to edit each contact in the list
4. When completed return the list (checkout list)
Back end functions
1. Assign lists on a checkin/checkout basis.
2. Assign list based on last time they were returned
3. Add/Delete/Edit Lists
The app could be built in Zoho or a common platform as long as a mobile application is available.