I am looking for a mobile app developer who can help me to build mobile apps either from existing angular2 codes using ’nativescript’ or as native ios/android/windows app. For your convenience, you can look at our alpha-version app ([login to view URL]). We don’t have enough data at this alpha stage. I will add some artificial geospatial data in your area if we work together. However, I have attached a couple of sample snapshots of the website to get some idea.
Our app is a geo-search and communication-based engine written in Angular2, Node.js, MongoDB, [login to view URL] and Redis. Being a mobile developer you don’t need to know about server-side since I have designed and developed all the APIs. You only focus on the front-end side codes.
The Main Idea of the App :
Upon registration, a user can put up to four of their ’interests’. The user then can search to find people nearby (remember it’s a geo-chat) based on his/her interests. If the user finds somebody and wants to make a communication, he/she can do that through private chat. The user can send messages in both online and offline.
Current status of the app :
1. I have finished working on both Server-side and web client-side angular2 based programming.
3. My designer finished working on the design.
Your tasks :
1. To develop front-end side mobile apps (IOS+android+Windows).
2. I need your recommendation on nativescript. If you think it would be easier to implement with ’navtivescript’ and it provides a good performance as a native app, I would then recommend you to go ahead and work with existing angular2 codes. I believe it becomes straight-forward if you know both angular2, typescript, and nativescript. You only work on HTML pages and design according to mobile capabilities.
You must consider :
0. Performance of the client side code
1. Security of the code and private messages. We have to make sure maximum security.
Please don’t apply if you :
0. Don’t know angular2 + nativescript or Swift+java.
1. Copy and paste somebody’s code.
2. Don’t have any idea of mobile GPS/map
3. Don’t work considering site performance and security
When you apply please :
0. Submit your idea of implementation.
1. Write at least a paragraph about your idea and experience.
2. Tell another interesting idea about the project if you have
NB :You must agree with the 'Individual contractor agreement'. It’s an ongoing project based in the USA, So if you perform well we will hire you for a long time.