We are looking for a sole developer for a functional prototype of an app we want to have created.
What we are doing / Our App:
This app is supposed to let you manage your pantry, so you always know what foods you have left at home. Additionally you can create a shopping list within the app. We would like the app to use a barcode scanner as the main source of input and send out push notifications/reminders when food expires.
We have already specified the app in detail and created mock-up, so specifications are available for applicants to review upon request. The project needs to be done until 8th June 2018.
To be a best fit for our project you need:
- Experience in creating a mobile application
- Experience with APIs to implement a barcode scanner interface
- Clear and effective communication
- Don’t hesitate to contribute your own ideas
- Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- Passion for quality
- Awareness for details
- Write „I am a human“ on top of a proposal
[Removed for encouraging offsite communication which is against our Terms and Conditions -Section 13:Communication With Other Users]
72 freelancers are bidding on average €293 for this job
Dear Client, Our expert team is fully capable of giving you a unique product that will help to grow your business. We will make sure that you are satisfied with our work. Warm Regards, Om Infowave