We are looking to hire a highly skilled and experienced programmer for our new 2D mobile game - casual simple game for kids. We already have graphic design and detailed description of the project.
We would like to create a nice looking, polished and feature rich game. The game should be made with Corona SDK and using dynamic scaling. Game will be available for Android, iOS and Windows.
- Role playing, single player game for kids.
- Main scene and 6 mini games with simple mechanics.
- Animated characters
- All graphic design and content will be provided.
- The programming should take approximately 2 weeks.
- The code should be written in LUA language and developed with Corona SDK.
- Video interview, daily briefing and upload of source code is demanded.
- Experienced with bitmaps, sprites, animations and sounds.
- Speaking English fluently.
If you're interested in, please send us examples of your previous work.
If we like your work we will send you a NDA and more details about the project.
***IMPORTANT: When replying, start by using the code word: FOOD-123. This way we know that you took the time to read our description instead of replying to all submissions like many people do!