I need an Android app. I would like it designed and built for News App with the following details in it
1) First Page : The First Page when the app is opened should contain the logo of the app at the centre and with a Advertising space at the top and bottom (350x50) size where in the image can be modified using an online cloud storage
2) The News : The News published will be related to CAD, CAM, CAE, PLM, Cloud CAD and each news should be within a page view of the app with Image at the top (45% screen) and the remaining content (55% screen) and should have a place holder at the bottom with Text Ad option as relevant content where we can post text information from cloud ad from admob with 350X50 size
3) Settings Page : Should have the following controls
a) Night and Day Mode
b) Categories with Images
c) Login with Google, Twitter
d) Share the App
e) Rate the App
f) Share the News via installed apps from the phone
4) The settings should be made accessible when we swipe from left to right
5) The detailed news which will be made available when we swipe from right to left within the app
6) Each News should be accessible as a single card ( page ) for seeing the next newswe need to swipe from bottom to up and previous news from top to bottom.
7) During reading the news we should provide access to full page image news which can be part of the Ad or fact news when clicked it should lead to a different website within the app and provide a back arrow to come back to the news.
This project once completed the complete source code should be shared as part of the commitment and should be made available for updates on a regular basis as part of subscription.
More details will be shared once the project is confirmed
27 freelancers are bidding on average ₹21446 for this job
Hi there, I am an experienced android app developer. Last few I developed many app. Yes I can build your app including all of your requirements. Please come on chat for details discuss. Thanks Aftabul Islam
I have developed a News App which is 70% similar to your requirement. Notification when a new News came will be an advantage to this. Hope I can ful fill your requirement at earliest.