It's an online radio streaming application that gives the end user will be given the ability to stream audio only, stream audio with video, listen to pre-recorded audio, watch pre-recorded video, add and view comments, and participate in regular quizzes published by the admin (Drip Fm).
We want to be able to identify each user uniquely with an ID to help us with our data analysis and research based on user activity, so we seek to develop two types of the application's functionality for the end user.
The first being a general functionality, which means these functions will be available to any user at all, whether registered as a member of our system / database or not.
These features include:
* Viewing live comments while streaming live audio or video.
* Being able to see how many users are streaming, and refreshing the exact figure after every 2 seconds.
* Navigate between pages. That is, view various different pages in the application.
*View show lineups. As in being able to view our show schedules. (Up next and already aired shows)
*Open our social media pages in-app
* Have a link to our blog/website
*control audio volume.
* Set a timer to end a streaming session after a specified period of time.
And the second being the limited functionality which means the features will only be usable if the end user has registered as a member of our system / database and has logged into the system.
The limited features include:
* Set reminders on specific shows.
* Add comments during live shows.
* Provide answers to quiz questions, view the total number of answers provided to a particular question, and immediately detect whether his or her provided answer is right or wrong
* Contact us over the phone during live shows via audio calls,
*Browse our audio and video library, where we make our past recorded shows available for streaming in audio and video format.