We will need you to submit a fixed-cost proposal for this project.
1. iOS Support: Current models only (iPhone SE, 6s, 6s+, 7, 7+, 8, 8+, X)
2. Android: 6.0+
We want a mobile app, to be distributed via the Apple App Store and Google Play, which will be used to promote a line of products. The design for the apps is still in progress, but the basic structure is outlined below, along with notes on expected behaviors.
1. Contact Us screen
Text description of our locations
- Email hyperlink
- Office addresses (perhaps 2-3) with links to Maps application on phone
- In-line map showing one office
2. Product Info screens (5)
We have five products, each will need their own dedicated screen in the app. Each product screen will use the same layout template.
- Text description of product
- 1–3 image carousels. For each carousel, we will provide you with 13 to 150 images that the user must be able to rapidly swipe forward and backwards through (creating a sort of rapid ‘animation’ by switching the images quickly). These will be in GIF, JPG, or PNG format.
- 1 embedded video. The video will be provided in MP4 format. We will need standard playback controls on each video.
3. Work Sample screen
We will have multiple embedded carousels and videos, as in the Product Info screens. Estimated 10 carousels and 5 videos. Each carousel and video will be accompanied by a link to a corresponding Product Info screen.
4. Magazine screen
- We will provide a PDF file that needs to readable inside the application.
- The PDF file can be bundled with the application or downloaded after the application has been installed.
- Users will be able to swipe back and forth to move to different pages within the document.
- The PDF will likely be under 50 pages, and each page will contain text, images, and hyperlinks which can be opened in a web view within the application. - After initial download, the PDF magazine must be readable if the user does not have internet connectivity.
5. Home screen This will be the initial screen within the application. This will likely contain a header/logo image and text that we will need to be able to modify remotely.
6. QR Code Scanner screen
- The user must be able to scan a QR code using their mobile phone camera.
- The QR code scanner must be able to recognize QR codes that correspond to each of the Product Info screens within the app.
- After scanning a recognized code, the app needs to take the user to the correct Product Info screen within the app.
- All content will be English-language only.
- However, the final apps must be suitable for distribution in the global iOS and Android app stores (Apple App Store and Google Play).
- We will provide all designs, images, assets, and PDFs needed.
Project Type: One-time project
One-time Project: Develop a prototype
Devices: iPhone, Android
Project Stage: Fully Specified
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. What are some examples of cross-platform apps you have created in the past? Do you have examples of apps that have custom animations or animated images?