A similar project was posted last week, but the bids and responses were not what I was after and people were getting off track. I am posting a new project with more clarification and specifics.
1) I am looking for an app that is similar to the 'Choose Your Own Adventure' stories from the past.
2) I will provide a scenario and users will be expected to click on 3 or 4 different solutions to continue on with the adventure. Each solution they choose will link to them to a new scenario.
3) At the end of the 'scenario' the users will be given a 'Chance of Survival' rating depending on what solution they picked.
4) I will provide all of the scenarios and solutions and how they link together. If the 'Chance of Survival' rating is possible, I will provide a rating for each outcome.
5) To make things easier, I will either provide all of this data in a website, or in a flowchart\spreadsheet.
At this time, this is just a 'Proof of Concept' to see if this will benefit my group.
It will start as a small project with one scenario and a few solutions. Once we confirm it is what we need, the full 'story' will be rolled out.
Again, this project is basic with a simple layout. Once we verify it will meet our needs, we will move ahead with the full project. (Ideally, having the same person do the full project)
Andriod will be the preferred app for this project.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $441 for this job
Hello I am mobile expert and have experienced a lot. This project is very interesting for me and perfect fit for my skills. I would like to discuss more details with you. Hope to meet you soon. Best Regards