All important achievement has started with an idea presented in front of an audience. But who has not fallen for the usual topics when addressing an audience? Who does not have boredom? Do you ever present others?
Antonella Broglia, Infonomia consultant and expert in communication and advertising, explains that speeches are not just a matter of politicians: entrepreneurs must also know how to speak in public and capture the attention of their listeners. Through examples of young apprentices and famous speakers such as Martin L. King or Steve Jobs, Broglia offers a simple guide based on 5 steps:
- Pay special attention to the first words of your speech.
- Explain your idea clearly, questioning the audience and using metaphors or objects that draw your attention.
- Explain and argue why yours is a good project.
- Speak from the heart: involved in your project so that your audience is also involved.
- Explain what is the purpose of your speech. What do you ask the public?
The video explains in a didactic way the keys to avoid the most common mistakes and face the challenge of presenting an idea or project in public with guarantees of success.