We require an experienced mobile developer to assist us in delivering a notifications app from concept through to release.
The purpose of the app is to present push notifications on the user’s device from our web-based job management platform when there is activity against a job (for example, when a comment is added or the status changes.) When the push notification is clicked, the app should redirect them to a URL in their device’s default browser, so they can view the details of the job.
Although the scope of this project is limited, the app will form an important extension of our existing software solution. We therefore require a best practice approach that ensures the app is maintainable and testable with unit/feature tests.
What we hope to get from you:
• You can offer considered advice in the context of our use case
• You can contribute your own suggestions to improve the deliverable
• You can communicate clearly via email/Slack/JIRA/Zoom (etc)
What we offer in return:
• Clear and fair goal posts around project deliverables
• We can communicate at a technical level
• We’ll offer prompt and thorough feedback when you need it
• Sensible approach to commercials, value for both parties
We would like to structure the project as follows:
• Consultation to understand scope/requirements
• You submit a proposal/spec; we sign off costs & schedule
• Our development team will implement any backend changes required
• You will implement the mobile app
• Both parties work together to test & troubleshoot issues
• Real-world test with 1-2 clients
• Any further revisions, as required
• Release to App Store and Google Play
Please note we require an NDA on commencement and full assignment of copyright/IP ownership upon completion of the project.