I'm looking for a React Native developer to develop a Mobile App for real estates sales.
Basic features like :
1. Ability to search properties based on the predefined filters
2. To allow user to upload their pictures and details of their unit.
1. Owner login / members page / profile / add property / list and unlist properties for bidding / upload pictures from phone / open bid, close bid, extend bid dates / manage their ID and profile and edit their listings.
Therefore, require multiple sellers login.
2. User browse and search for properties based on several fields / select desired property / have a button for user to place a bid / record user's (or agent's) identity and other info (email, mobile), their bid price and have a text box for user to enter any remark.
Browsing includes map view to select properties based on map location. The mobile app wil be used in Singapore. I would like to know whether it is possible to have this module based on Singapore map.
3. Admin part... for me to modify any listing etc...
If possible, please refer to [login to view URL] or APP Store just search HERMNET (it's the one with green logo).
They allow buyers to bid for a property... which is something I want to do.
Generally, the owner will start a bidding for their property. They must set a end date and time for the bidding. BIDDING OPEN status until it reaches that date/time and the app should automatically change the status to BIDDING CLOSED. Owner can re-open the bidding if their price is not met or no matching buyer was found.
For each listing, there should be an indication of how many bids have been received (and this continues to add on even though it may be OPEN and CLOSED and reOPEN several times)
1. The browsing page, should have one Picture with basic information like basic location, size of unit, asking price etc.
2. User taps on one and it brings them to a page with the full details, Scroll to view more pictures etc... at the bottom (or top)... have a button for them to place a bid.
3. Next page for user to enter their details and their bid price.... they submit and we prompt an acknowledgement.
1. Create login ID
2. Add their property for sale (they may have more than one property)
3. Set end date for bidding, Able to reopen bidding.
4. Able to see bidding details (may need to hide certain information like HP/email)
5. Owner confirms property is sold (Status for property indicate SOLD)
You need to be able to do the following.
1. Email verification (to confirm owner's email)
2. SMS verification (to confirm owner's mobile number)
3. Push notification to owner when someone bids for his property
4. Push notification to agent when owner selects the winning bid
5. Property search based on Singapore Map
6. Upload to google play store and Apple App store