You are a Java developer with experience in the development of Android mobile phone apps. The requested app is a very basic app with a single page, a few buttons but no functionality. I need an initial source-code structure, so I can use Android Studio for later work on the project. It must also support Gradle to build the apk from commandline. I'm using GitLab as source code repository.
Skills & Services
The right developer will be able to provide me with the following skills and services:
* Create an Android mobile app
* Knows how to use Android Studio, GitLab and Gradle
* Solid communication skills in English or German
* Slack or Discord for team communication
Deliverables & Timeline
* Checkin the source code into my GitLab repository in one week
* Provide documentation about the build and installation process
* The project is closed-source and you must assign the copyright of the source code to me
I'm hoping to find an expert who can continue to advise me as I expand my project. I'm looking to build a good working relation that will continue in the future so being a team player and being nice is as important as being skilled.
I'm the product owner of a Minecraft related open-source project. The project is under development, but will go public soon.
Please mention your GitLab username in your offer.
23 freelancers are bidding on average €103 for this job
Hello, I am available right now. I can do the right job. You can trust me. This is my field of studies. I have 5 years experience on development. Thanks in advance. Best regards,