I need a simple / basic MOBA Unity game that works on Android, iOS and WebGL.
Can be very simple:
1) User downloads app
2) Log's in with facebook, email or Game Center (iOS) or Google Play Games (Android)
3) The "first page" is an overview of the users character (see image)
4) Games are 5 vs 5 & need melee, ranged (guns & arrows), and magic attacks. In order to win, a team needs to destroy the enemies headquarters (the headquarters has three defense bunkers next to it to protect it, 1 in front, 1 on the left and 1 on the right)
5) After the game is over results are recorded on user account
- Every character should have 3 attacks. A basic attack and then 2 different attacks that cool down over time.
- After a game, each player of the winning team receives 100 gold. While the losing team gets 10 gold.
- Leaderboard of wins and losses.
- Leaderboard of kill death ratio.
- Respawn rules: 5 seconds, then it doubles each time. So first death 5 second respawn, second death 10 second respawn third death 20 seconds respawn, etc. Then caps at 1 minute max respawn time.
- If a user doesn't have internet connection then there should be a warning or something saying please connect to the internet when clicking "Enter Arena".
The image for the "first page" is attached.
Please include "I read the full description" in your bid. My budget is about $1,000 which I think is very reasonable for this project.