Looking for partner for design & manufactuer of Incubator shaker
1. Analyze sixteen tubes/vials simultaneously.
0.2 ml, 0.5 ml, 1.5 ml, 1.7 ml, 2.0 ml, 10 ml, 11 ml, 15 ml, 25 ml, and 50 ml
The device will automatically adjust itself to fit in any tubes or vials, without any extra accessories.
Example: 11 mL Vial size. (2.6 cm width x 6.2 cm high)
2. Consistent and stable control of incubation temperature, shaking speed, and time duration.
Temperature Range: 5°C - 60°C.
(30° C, 37° C, and 44°C are labeled.)
Temperature Control Accuracy/Uniformity: ±0.5°C
Temperature Accuracy at 37°C is ±0.25°C
Speed Range: Orbit 4 mm, 300—3,000 rpm.
(1,000 rpm and 2,500 rpm are labeled.)
Heating Rate: 20° C to 60° C in less than 12 minutes.
Display Accuracy ±0.1° C
Minimum Speed: 10 rpm (rotation speed change step| increment value)
Time range: 1 second to 168 hours
3. GUI based control system with 5-inch width touch screen LCD display or phone screen with Remote Control. [virtual buttons and sliders (GUI)]
4. Color sensors will be installed on PCB Board.
5. User ID/Password set up.
6. The device can be linked and controlled by laptop, cellphone, and iPad.
The device can recognized and identified the color changes in each vial independently. Then it will send the results to the App.
(Positive, Negative, or Invalid) by Final Test Report Format
8. The device can save more than 100 protocols. Example: Choose which item no#/samples > shaking XXX sec. > Stopped shaking >Start to incubating for XXX degree C for XXX min/hours (Original color taken) > If color changed again (Another color changed photo taken) > Submit the results/info to App.
9. USB ports and Data storage. 10. Pass or Failure set up. Users can follow their National standard. Type US Standard, then the test results will follow their request to submit “ Fail or Pass final report “ For example : XXX microbiology - Coliform 6 CFU/ml – If over 6 CFU/mg , it means fail for the test of sample . Could not pass the national standard. Either type “Color changed again “mean “fail “….
11. Forced Air convection for temperature control
12. 100-240 V voltages, 12 V-5 V battery and Car socket can be used as power supply. Frequency 50—60 Hz
13. Automotive grade main processors
14. IC / PCB heat controlled
15. Operational temperature: 8-40°C
16. UL/CE standard
17. Eliminate vibrations for working environment.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $3929 for this job
Hi I am experienced embedded system designer with more than 8 years of experience. i can do it for you. Please get in touch to discuss it further Regards