I hope you are doing so well,
I want to develop a hybrid application that works on both iPhone and Android.
The idea of the application in short:
I have several candy stores, and I want to supply these stores with a username and a password so that people can access the system and put their products.
The customer can login to the application, browse the existing candy stores, order the product that he wants, and puts the delivery address and other important details.
As soon as the customer selects the product and confirms his order, I have several drivers and I want an alert message to be sent to all of these drivers. When one of them agrees to deliver the order, the status of the order changes from (in the restaurant )to (the driver has received the order) to (The order is being delivered) and finally to (the order has been delivered).
I want a full control panel containing:
* Full control (add-edit-delete-block).
* Monthly reports include the percentage of orders from stores as well as the
* Tracking drivers via Google Maps.
In short, I have four users:
* shop owners
I want to manage them completely….
These details are in short, knowing that I have also a package of SMS messages and I want to link it to the system.
The rest of the small details will be discussed later ..
The freelancer has to commit to these important points:
• The freelancer shall send a weekly a brief report explaining the progress of the work, including Screenshots of the work.
• At the end of the work, the freelancer is committed to delivering the Source Code.
• Upon final delivery of the application, I want a week for testing the application and make sure that it is free from any problems.
• If any problem appears during the trial period, the freelancer will be committed to fixing the problems....
## It is better for the freelancer to be good at Arabic, as the application is in Arabic and it has also Arabic lists.##