the app will have the following functions:
1. Page for users to set their eating times
2. users can share this eating times with their "trusted users"
3. users can add and delete "trusted users"
4. pop-up notifications and alarms for eating times
5. registration with email, username, phone(optional) and website
6. post or link to social media such as facebook or twitter
7. history of eating times page
- Users set a list of their own Timings
- Users can grant access to other Users to see their own timings
- Users can manage a list of these other users who can see their own timings
- each timing has also an individual access right to grant access to each user group that can view that particular timing
- users do not need to login and register if they are just setting timings for themselves
- there is a Update to Server button for user's own timings
- The server version of the user's timings are available to the users that are in the permission groups for those timings
- users do not need to login or register on the app if they are just setting timings for themselves and have not pressed the Update to Server button
- there is a history page which will list all the Sets of users timings that had been updated to Server. These sets of timings are stored locally. The server only has one set of timings - the set that was updated most recently when the user most recently pressed Update to Server button by the user.
- users can view the timings of Other Users who shared the timings with them.
- there is a separate page called manage Account
- there is a page to manage which users have which permissions
- there are user groups
- there are timing groups
- there is a create Account form which contains a few fields for the User
- there is a Create Timings form which contains a few fields
- there is a Create User Groups form which contains a few fields
- there is a Create Timings Group Form
more requirements to be provided shortly
iPhone App only. This is only on the iOS platform. Should be iOS 6.1 and above supported.
Developer has to write the web APIs
The app does not require users to login or register at the My Timings page. users can set timings without having to register. The timings on that page will still work.
There is an Update My Timings to Server button.
Users only need to register if they press the button Update My Timings to Server.
Users also need to register if they want to Add Users who have the permissions to view their Timings.