(Readable, re-usable, understandable coding skill is A MUST. Also, the dev should be eligible for routine Skype calls.)
We are planning to launch an IOS app in which we are going to do livestreaming.
People will be able to engage with the live broadcast and showcase their responses.
We are expecting up to 2 million viewers at our success peak and these viewers will be engaging with the survey questions we'll be asking them.
- Survey questions will be pushed through a web interface or GUI (graphical user interface).
- Within the same GUI (graphical user interface), we'll see the responses and the number of each entry. (For instance: Answer a: 170.000, Answer b: 240.000, Answer c: 13.590 Answer d: 43229. Each number indicates the number of people who chose them.)
- We need to be able to see the results of the question after predefined time (could be 5-10 seconds) upon the viewers enter them. We should be able to ask new/different questions to people who answered differently in the previous question.
- While getting survey results, we should obtain the IP addresses and other possible geolocation data.
-Wowza for video streaming
-Backend Restful Api
- Invitation code/referral system: we are going to give points to the users who share their invitation code with their friends.
- User profile.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $1223 for this job
Professional web developer is here. I am top 10 web developer on Freelancer.com. I checked your specs in detail and I am very interested. Please contact me with details. Thanks