Unity with ARCore 1.3 code:
- When the App loading open the AR Camera without recognition
- If User click to Add button (see the image) the system load a windows for ask a code
- The code load a json with sbf resource file online
example: url json is '[login to view URL]'
the json contains the url of sbf file
for example: [login to view URL]
- The App start the surface recognition (horizontal and vertical)
- The App load this SFB file (with real dimension) and the user can DRAG and Rotate (but not resize)
- When the components dragged pause the recognition
- The User can add another component or delete
See the video for example.
The user can add many components, manage and delete.