I need a person for long term work, updating an Ionic application regularly. Following are the details:
- I have a live ionic app ( ) which is connected to WooCommerce website via the APIs and a special Wordpress plugin (to handle cart as I thing because I'm not the developer).
- The app was developed by someone and I have purchased the source code from him, I have made several customization (Like adding multiple languages to the app interfaces, reduce the payment options, changing the home screen layout .. etc).
- The full source of the app is available and it is live now on Google Play store as well as Apple App Store.
- The app is working perfectly with WooCommerce plugin 3.4.x, but if the plugin is updated to the latest version 3.5.x, the users will facing few bugs.
- The main bug for example when placing and order, it should be there is a message notifying the customer that the order is placed successfully and it will display the order ID and the cart will be empty, with WooCommerce 3.5.x that is not happen but the order is placed successfully and the customer screen still in progress.
- The develop who developed the app has released a new version for the app and its plugin, the new version is compatible with WooCommerce 3.5.x and has many features like changing the home layout and adding banners from the backend, also configure the app from the backend.
What is the requirements and the plan:
I want a developer for a long term work, as following:
1) Updating the OLD CUSTOMIZED app to the new uncustomized app to have all its features, and publish the app.
2) Do new customization later regularly.
If you find yourself suitable for this job please contact me.