We are looking for participants who play mobile games regularly so know what a PvP 3v3 game is and this test will then be more fun then job as you will have to play and earn money for that.
The task is to test a mobile game on your smartphones and register bugs you will encounter while doing that.
Precondititons of participation:
1. Have an Android smartphone as testdevice (version 6.0 or higher). We will have to make sure that the device you've been invited with actually corresponds to the one you will test on – so will ask you to fill in a very short screener questionnaire and attach screenshots showing current OS version and device RAM.
2. The game download from Google Play should be performed via the fastest Internet connection available. The game weighs over 400 MB and we shouldn’t waste time on downloading it via 4G internet, for example
3. While the game download and install should be performed on the fastest connection available, please use mobile Internet connection to test the game (starting from the game launch).
You will be also asked to:
1. Collect logs on your device while testing the app
2. Record the screen video (screencast) while testing the app
3. You will need about 2,5 hours to take part, in particular to participate in several PvP 3v3 matches to level up to advanced player level and then enter a ranked match – make fun but do not forget to register any functional bugs you will encounter as they are paid extra and bring you Experience Points (this is our test goal – helping the game developer fix all the bugs that could have been missed during internal testing)
4. Although the goal of the test is exploratory testing, we will still ask you to fill in short reports to track your daily testing projects and submit logs and screencasts as you complete testing of each of 3 testing scenarios
18 EUR (approx. 20 USD) for completing test scenarios, uploading test reports (logs and screencasts)
Any bugs found will be paid extra in addition to this amount (from 1 EUR per bug of low priority up to 5 EUR per bug for critical issues such as app crash for example)
24 freelancers are bidding on average €24 for this job
I love playing game, and i have experience as game programmer, so testing game based on scenario as a part of development is something that i have done quite a lot.
Hi, I have good experience in software testing and i am really interested to work on this project. Please let me know if you feel me eligible for this project.
hello, my phone is samsung galaxy A3 2017, i think it have all the necessary specs to run the game, i can do it after work: 18,00 - 24:00 (italy) is a problem for you?
I am a teenager and I play games on my mobile device alot such as pubg and mobile legends. I also have experience with testing as I have tested games for people before
I am regularly playing games like Pubg and and asphalt nitro along with real cricket where I have reviewed their game and explained where I felt lag in the game.I have also used discord .
I can do this. I am a regular gamer as single or multiplayer and I can find the bug easily. I have an android of os 8 (oreo) ram: 4 GB processor :octa core.