I have a bunch of files in various 3D formats for wax candles with flames and their associated textures. I need one of these candles (#05) and its flame:
1) properly converted into format(s) and dimensions compatible with ARKit 1.5
2) added to an empty XCode project with a single ARKit-based view controller
3) properly textured and lit
4) added to a simple ARSCNView so that they are displayed as intended on a surface (e.g., table) visible through the phone's camera
5) flame subtly animated if possible
That is all. No other functionality or interaction necessary. Just conversion of assets and loading them into a view to be displayed by ARKit 1.5
The deliverable must be a working XCode project. It can be in Swift or Objective-C, but Swift is preferred. If you've actually read this project description please add "Let's go!" to your bid.