Last weekend we played a game were 3 teams had to visit different locations in the region for a small assignment, that way the team got to visit al different landmarks and sights in the area. The teams could travel by foot, by train or by car, but not all together, so they have to divide the way transportation and the locations.
When a group enters a location, they have to do an assignment, in this case, ‘make a small video of the location’. after they had proved that they visited the location by sending the video. Some actions occurred:
- The location was marked as ‘visited by team x”
- A hint is send for the final ‘end location” (not part of this build)
- The hint was saved on the team ‘hint list’ (not part of this build)
- The hint get noted as “already given” (not part of this build)
- One location of another team gets visible on their map, that way they can try to catch their location and ‘steal’ a hint from another team. (not part of this build)
During the game special Mystery locations were added to the map of all the teams, the first one that reaches this location get a special prize. I was the one that processed al the actions, that was a very busy job. I would like to play this game again, therefore I would like to automate some actions.
I’m looking for a developer / development team which can create this type of webbased application with google maps integration. He, She or they are expected to contribute to the process of balancing what is useful and would work well, not indiscriminately programming what is required.
Below shows an example of the sites that are used by one team.
Map: [login to view URL]
Hints: [login to view URL]
The first part of the build consists of creating the map for multiple teams where locations are entered by an operator and these are viewed by separate teams. See the requirements shown below.
The second part (not included in this build) takes care of the actions that are taken after the location is set to “visited”
• Operator can add locations
• Operator can assign a location to a team.
• Operator can assign a group to a location
• Operator can change the group of a location.
• Operator can view a list of all locations
• Operator can view all locations on map.
• Operator can filter locations by team on list
• Operator can filter locations by group on list
• Operator can filter locations by status on list
• Operator can filter locations by team on map
• Operator can filter locations by group on map
• Operator can filter locations by status on map
• Operator can change status of location to ‘visited’
• Operator can change status of location to ‘not visited’
• Operator can make location visible to one or more teams
• Operator can delete a location
• User has a map of all locations that are assigned to his team.
• User has a list of all locations that are assigned to his team.
• User can filter locations by group on list
• User can filter locations by status on list
• User can filter locations by group on map
• User can filter locations by status on map
• A location is ‘owned’ by 0 or 1 team.
• A location can be viewed by 0 or more teams.
• Shape of pointer is based on goup
• Color of pointer is based on ownership of location
• If status is ‘visited’ shape is always in color of team and shape is shown as ‘visited”.
• A group contains locations of the same sort, therefore they share the same marker (hike, train, car or special)
• A user is equal to a team
• User and Operator preferably use the same view.
• There are at least 1 one and max. 3 teams in a game.
Part 2 of development (not part of current build)
The action “set location to ‘visited’” triggers some actions:
• Make one location of any other team visible.
• Display “hint” on team page.
• More teams are avaliable
10 freelancers are bidding on average $507 for this job
Hello! We're very interested in your project, because we've developed the same one month ago. It's a urban race or "find the treasure", let me know if you want it!