1. Android mobile application development
2. VOIP: SIP and specifically PJSIP
3. Video and messaging experience
4. C, C++, and Java
5. Android Studio
We need a simple Android demo application that uses PJSIP to show a video call
and text/media messaging. The application will use a service to run the PJSIP
component. Communication between the app and the service will be through Intents
and the service will not be bound. The service can use PJSUA or some User Agent equivalent.
The application can be developed using some publically available service such as Asterisk
or Callcentric, but would have to use our custom SIP service (CallServer) running out of a site in Australia
for the final deliverable.
The deliverable would be an Android Studio project that builds and Android .apk that shows:
1. A video call between two Android applications.
2. Send/Receive a text message (with possible attachements) between to two Android applications.
3. Use a simple UI that can show the service working and the required intents to demo video/messages:
For example, have a single screen where server credentials can be entered,
has a video (popup) window, a send text message window and dialog to add optional attachments,
an incoming text window, and buttons to make video call, answer incoming call, send a text, and quit.
4. The target CPU will be: armaebi