KickTracker App Redesign & Redevelopment Job Details
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
I need a complete redesign to make it more modern, clean and slick. Must work flawlessly on iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
1. Add the ability for user to save his information/history when changing phones - right now it is device specific, and if user loses device or they upgrade and sell old phone, they cannot carry over their historic performance. So we need an option to create an account - with an e-mail/password and option to login with FB or Twitter social login.
2. Ability for user's historic results/stats to be saved in the cloud - I think this goes with part 1. We will need some sort of way to host the info. This app is not some large user base so I don't think it will take a lot of storage space on the cloud. Maybe less than 1,000 users haha.
3. Ability for a 'parent' account i.e. a Coach, to manage his students on the app. I would like to promote this app to coaches at schools and also competitor camps who do what we do, and allow them to use it for helping their students. Right now it is set to only work for one user. I would like the ability for someone to manage other users and be able to receive updates from their student base to keep them focused and accountable on their football training!
4. Ability to download/export historic performance (Stats) into a CSV or Excel or PDF file.
5. Ability for someone to track more than 1 kicker in 1 session. Such as a competition between 2 to 4 students, and the coach enters the results for student A, B, C, D then A, B, C, D etc. Coach can select user by name and record his result. Basically a Coach being able to add students to his ‘Team’. And students being able to select their Coach as their instructor.
6. Built in Stopwatch in the app (must be accurate) for recording the hang time for Kickoffs and Punts only (not field goals). This would allow them to stay within the app and not click out and back and forth if they don't have a real stopwatch on hand.
7. During a session, user should be able to see current progress/stats/session summary without having to end the session to view it. Right now, they have to finish session to view stats.
8. Versus manually having to click to the next kick or punt, let’s set it to Auto Advance after a distance/time is entered, it takes them to the next kick to enter.
9. Allow the user to choose their type of session before they begin recording. Meaning we need PRACTICE, and we need GAME. Then when reviewing history and summary of stats, user can sort/filter by Practice or Game versus lumping all stats together.
.... SEE THE REST OF THE DETAILS IN THE ATTACHED DOC. RAN OUT OF ROOM.
Please apply with your Mobile App development/design experience. I need to know you have ample experience and are an expert app developer. Let's work together and make this app really nice. Thank You. -Brent
See attached doc for Screenshots, Examples, Links, etc