PART A. FEATURES. Using our iOS product "Debate Me!" as reference, re-create this app in its entirety with the following features:
1. User should be able to set number of rounds, duration of rounds, title of debate, and record a video from their phone, and that video should upload to a server.
2. Same user can invite another user to join them, and that user should be able to also upload a video. These invites must be able to go to facebook friends (at least), and include alternative options for inviting twitter connections and email addresses.
3. This process (back and forth rebuttals) continues until either there is a 'surrender' or someone reaches the maximum number of videos (14). Debates in progress will appear in a tab called 'Active Debates.' The interface for an on-going debate will offer buttons for View Last Turn, View Last 2 Turns, Play Entire Debate, Take Turn, and Surrender.
4. Once they quit or exhaust turns, then their videos are combined (by time-stamp) in chronological order. (The video moves from Active Debates to Finished Debates.)
5. The compiled video then gets uploaded to YouTube from the Server. An ad sitting on the server will be appended.
6. From the App, users will see a list of videos to which they contributed. 'Finished Debates" will queue videos for the user to upload to YouTube, and 'Published Debates' will show videos that were uploaded to YouTube, streaming off either our server or YouTube, whichever is best.
7. iOS Mobile is the format of the app's first publication.
8. The app will limit the number of videos and the duration of each video, according to user settings.
9. The duration limit will be 90 seconds, unless changed by user. Changes will be in 30 second increments not to exceed 300 seconds.
10. The app will offer sharing with Facebook & Twitter.
11. Login is required if a pair of users wants to view past rebuttals again before continuing or quitting.
12. Before submitting the final turn, each user will be prompted to approve terms.
13. FFMPeg will be setup on server.
14. Most recent debates should be listed first.
15. The app icon should include notification badge numbers in the top right corner of the icon to indicate the number of debates with responses received and thus turns needed to be taken. Price this item separately in your bid.
PART B. MILESTONES.
1. Wire framing and UX; complete layout and flow design presented.
2. Title Screen is/contains main menu (branding Logo included)
3. Record Video from device & upload to server (server must be able to store video)
1. Invite friend to join them and upload a video rebuttal
2. Provide method for quitting the debate
3. Provide method to choose number of rounds and maximum time limit for each video.
4. At conclusion all videos in that debate are combined into one longer video along with a video clip of an ad and then posted to YouTube. Video should also reside on server however the App should only stream the YouTube version.
1. App should be able to display list of all debates the user was part of and let them watch the YouTube clip of that debate.
2. All other features and Final QA and submission to AppStore, including preparing and loading all screenshots required for submission. Please do not ask employer to test app until you have already tested and fixed.
See attached for complete terms and conditions before bidding. Note Exhibit B is for reference only and has been modified and expanded by the project description listed here. Bidder/supplier must be willing to sign the same service and non-compete agreements.
All work files must be delivered at end of project, including all files and source code used to make the final product.